Hany A. AWADALLAH
Word from the Owners
Hany A. AWADALLAH
Chairman and CEO
On behalf of the board of management, I would like to extend my gratitude to our Clients for their trust & support that have positioned Egyptian International Company (EIC) where it is now. It has always been our policy to maintain an excellent relation with our Clients & work closely with them in a win-win approach. As we strongly believe that our role as multidiscipline EPC contractor is progressively required to cope up with the planned growth & development in Egypt and MENA region, we are building our internal structure to cater for the same. Staff is our most precious asset that we preserve and develop and rely on. The dynamic development in world politics as well as innovations in energy and technology has opened up new business opportunities. Egypt has a central geographic position in the Sun Belt of the world to participate in the huge market of renewable energies & water treatment. We focus on functioning systems and services and believe that good engineering with high-quality technology leads to success.
What We Did?
20+Years of Experience
EIC Company Background
Egyptian International Company (EIC) is established and registered in 2001 with C.R. 6647 (S.A.E). We are specialized in trading and construction. We are committed to providing our clients with quality, cost-effective power and environmental solutions of various international brands. The range of services includes construction, detailed engineering, procurement, and project management. Our objective is to deliver defect-free products and services on time, everywhere. The ultimate measure of quality is the Customer Satisfaction.
Our vision reminds each of us of what we should be striving for each day and where we ultimately want to be as a company, To be a worldwide EPC contractor and employer by safely and consistently delivering successful and innovative multi-disciplinary projects and services in the Middle East and Africa.
Our mission defines what we set out to do each day, To safely deliver world-class projects, providing complete solutions, while promoting environmental protection and community development. The use of solar energy products is growing at a very fast pace. Proper installation in the first instance will provide smooth and trouble-free operation and will increase the efficiency of the equipment. Although very little maintenance will be required, simple and periodic maintenance will keep the equipment running at maximum efficiency for a long time. Egyptian International Company (EIC) works to create a long term, mutually satisfying relationship and co-prosperity with our consortium, through:
- Creating installation & maintenance crew who are professionally trained on installing and running solar energy equipment.
- Creating professional work environment, developing talents and internal processes to create a value to our Customer/End User.
- Working with business partners to improve operations performance, system reliability, and safety.
Our values solidify who we are and what we believe,
- Uncompromising commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- An open relationship with our employees based on mutual trust, respect, and success.
- Transparency, accountability, and discipline in our business.
- Superlative in Class Risk Awareness.
- Integrity in all we do.
- Financial responsibility to our stakeholders.
- Increased rate of innovation and creative solutions.
- Focus on world-class technical regulation.
- Synergy between technology development and knowledge transfer.
- Customer services and operational excellence.
- Strategic thinking.
- Developing self and others.
- Collaboration & leadership.
EIC Quality Management System (QMS)
Quality management systems (QMS) play an important role in the continuing improvement of organizations. EIC trusts that QMS is the systematic way to determine whether the products or services of a company meet quality. EIC always strive to ensure our entire focus on providing confidence that quality requirements will be fulfilled. The confidence provided by quality assurance is twofold—internally to management and externally to customers, government agencies, regulators, certifiers, and third parties. EIC has a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives, targeting to deliver the intended product or service on-time and within-budget, and going above and beyond in all transactions and interactions with the Client and End User.